Everyone loves free stuff. It’s just a fact of life. However, we’ve often discovered that free and quality have inverse proportions. Not this.
Taylor and Francis and Routledge Press are high calibre academic journals, and offer free open access journals. The journals they have on open access ARE peer reviewed to keep up the standard of quality. Here’s a list of what they offer from their website:
- Coevolution will cover all research topics elucidating the coevolution of two or more biological partners, including sections on molecular, organismal and theoretical models of coevolution.
- Complex Metals publishes the results of original investigations involving the physical and chemical properties, syntheses and structures of organic and inorganic ligands with metal centres.
- An international open access journal offering rapid publication and global dissemination of new peer-reviewed theoretical and empirical research in all areas of economics and finance.
- Green Chemistry Letters and Reviews focuses on rapid publication of innovative new syntheses and procedures that reduce or eliminate the use or generation of hazardous materials.
- An open access international and interdisciplinary journal, publishing peer reviewed theoretical and empirical contributions on all aspects of research into psychosocial, behavioral and biomedical influences on health.
- The central aim of International Journal of Smart and Nano Materials is to publish original results, critical reviews, technical discussion and book reviews related to the compelling research field of smart and nano materials, and their applications.
- Journal of Biological Dynamics publishes state of the art papers dealing with the analysis of dynamic models that arise from biological processes.
- Journal of Organic Semiconductors publishes original research in molecular design and synthesis, processing, optoelectronic properties, thin film growth and characterisation and electronic applications of organic semiconductors.
- Kotuitui is a Publication of the Royal Society of New Zealand that aims to showcase the increasing number of collaborative research endeavours across the social sciences.
- Marine and Coastal Fisheries publishes studies of marine, coastal, and estuarine fisheries and promotes the development of ecosystem-based fisheries science and management.
- Materials Research Letters (MRL) is a high impact, fast communication letters journal for the materials research community, by the materials research community.
- Nanoscience Methods is a forum for the publication of novel methods as well as significant improvements to techniques in the nanosciences.
- Production and Manufacturing Research provides a high-quality platform in all areas of manufacturing, including operations research and management, supply chain performance management, lean manufacturing, quality control and logistics.
- An open access journal offering rapid publication of short, topical and concise letter articles that seek to engage with the dynamic and rapidly evolving field of quantitative finance.
- An international open access journal disseminating vital peer reviewed research on social factors relating to HIV/AIDS.
- Rapidly published articles, reviews and short communications in all fields of Systems Science and Control Engineering.
- An Open Access, international and interdisciplinary journal publishing peer reviewed contributions in all areas of urban, planning and transport research.
Besides just reading it, you can actually author and submit to their Open Access journals as well.