There are lots of things you can do with leftover coffee. But, leftover coffee in the labs and offices are a different matter. You don’t exactly have a lot of space to work with, nor an oven. What you likely have is a refrigerator and a desk to work with.
Keeping these constraints in mind, we made a batch of our favourite afternoon caffeinated beverage to share with you.
- Large glass ~900ml (30 US ounces)
- Leftover coffee — about 200 ml (just over a cup) for each serving
- Chocolate milk mix (liquid or powder)
- Milk — About 250ml (a little over a glass) per serving
- Coffee creamer — to taste (optional)
- Put two heaping teaspoons of chocolate milk powder or equivalent of chocolate syrup to the glass.
- Add the coffee (more if you want higher octane) and mix.
- Add the coffee creamer of your favourite flavour and milk, then mix again.
- Add a couple ice cubes, if you want and enjoy.
This is particularly good at reviving the near-dead during a hot day of field work.